SPT 18-Inch Portable Dishwasher, White
Product price: Check new Price
Product asin : B006YGEKIW
Get now best price SPT 18-Inch Portable Dishwasher, White with Secure Transaction In Here. The best online shopping.
- Product Dimensions: 17.7 x 26 x 36 inches ; 121.3 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 137 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B006YGEKIW
- Item model number: SD-9239W
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (18 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #13,910 in Kitchen & Dining (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Dining)
- #7 in Home Improvement > Appliances > Dishwashers
- Did we miss any relevant features for this product? Tell us what we missed.
- Would you like to give feedback on images or tell us about a lower price?
Spacious cavity loads up to eight standard place settings. Features easy controls, durable stainless steel interior and water temperature up to 154°F. Quick connect to any kitchen faucet eliminates the need for direct plumbing or permanent installation.
Costumers reviews
I join the other reviews in stating that I just LOOOOOVE this dishwasher! It is so cleverly, space-conscientiously designed! I love how you can so easily lower or raise the upper rack, or fold down unneeded supports. And how much you can pack in there! Other reviewers have commented on how long it takes to wash(2 hours) but I use the "speedy" cycle with 1 All-in-One tablet in the little hanging basket. It takes just a little over an hour which is much shorter than full-sized dishwashers. The dishes come out sparkingly even without pre-rinsing - I tested it by leaving encrusted egg yolk purposely on the dish! The speedy cycle doesn't dry as well as the other cycles, but I'd prefer to conserve the energy costs of a long dry cycle, so it suits me. I just crack the door a little after it is done, and 90% of the dishes are dry. Another bonus is the fact that this is exactly at counter height, and gives an added bonus of much needed counterspace. It is attractive, and blends in with the other countertops. I really can't think of a single negative thing to say about it. What a boon to small kitchen cooks!
SPT 18-Inch Portable Dishwasher, White
Rating: 100% based on 975 ratings. 91 user reviews.
Rating: 100% based on 975 ratings. 91 user reviews.


No comments:
Post a Comment