Saturday, May 4, 2013

26" Instant Stainless Metallic Adhesive Film

26" Instant Stainless Metallic Adhesive Film

Rating: 2.0 of 5 stars
Product price: Check new Price
Product asin : B00489IWMC

Get now reviews 26" Instant Stainless Metallic Adhesive Film with Secure Transaction In Here. The best online shopping.

  • 10061 Features: -Adhesive film.-Materials: Adhesive stainless steel.-Medium size.-Gives flat surfaces the appearance of stainless steel.-Easy to cut and can be trimmed to fit.-Easily clean with water and soap.-Do not use alcohol or any kind of thinner on instant stainless steel. Dimensions: -Overall dimensions: 26.5'' H x 80'' W.
More Details 26" Instant Stainless Metallic Adhesive Film

10061 Features: -Adhesive film.-Materials: Adhesive stainless steel.-Medium size.-Gives flat surfaces the appearance of stainless steel.-Easy to cut and can be trimmed to fit.-Easily clean with water and soap.-Do not use alcohol or any kind of thinner on instant stainless steel. Dimensions: -Overall dimensions: 26.5'' H x 80'' W.

Costumers reviews
This product is a thin like film, I tried to apply this film to a very smooth and clean dishwasher door, I tried it the way the instruction said with a mist of water before applying. I evenly removed the backing paper and smooth the film down with the other hand. trying to remove the air bubbles as I continue the go across the door. needless to say when I finished the door had many air bubbles underneath. I work on it for a couple hours with a prick pin and s squeegee, still could not remove all the air behind the film. I then tried it on a smooth clean oven door, without the water this time, the results were the same. It looked terrible. I then preceeded with removing the film and trashing the product.
best offers 26" Instant Stainless Metallic Adhesive Film

26" Instant Stainless Metallic Adhesive Film
Rating: 100% based on 975 ratings. 91 user reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment