Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Kitchenaid KUDE20IXSS Superba Series EQ Dishwasher

Kitchenaid KUDE20IXSS Superba Series EQ Dishwasher

Rating: 2.0 of 5 stars
Product price: Check new Price
Product asin : B004GV0G30

Get now best offers Kitchenaid KUDE20IXSS Superba Series EQ Dishwasher with Secure Transaction In Here. The best online shopping.

More Details Kitchenaid KUDE20IXSS Superba Series EQ Dishwasher

The ProWash ™ Cycle is an intuitive one-touch solution that helps ensure the wash cycle is optimized to the needs of the load. This dishwasher delivers better results (combined wash and dry results of leading premium brands' highest MSRP models; dry testing conducted without rinse aid). A Heat Dry option ensures dishes are dry whenthe cycle ends.

Costumers reviews
I hate buying new appliances. I always feel like I'm gambling. It seems like no matter what the appliance is, or who makes it, or how much it costs, there will always be both positive and negative reviews. You never really know what to think. Case in point: The Kitchenaid KUDE20ixss dishwasher. Kitchenaid dishwashers usually do well in tests by consumer magazines, and the salesperson who sold me this one recommended it. Yet, as you can see, there is a reviewer on here who has had trouble with it and doesn't like it. Needless to say, I was nervous about whether or not I made a good choice. I got mine at a home improvement store (big place, blue-n-white..you get the picture). Anyhow, I paid $899 w/free delivery and disposal of the old one. Installation wasn't overly complicated. Just follow the instructions. As for features, there are some things other models have that this one doesn't, but it does we need it to. I like the tall tub and adjustable racks. I can fit large items in it way better than our old Kenmore. As for performance, I like it! It's very quiet. If the house is quiet (no tv on) I can hear it if I'm in the kitchen, but it's waaaay quieter than our old one. It also cleans very well. I have been using the Finish Powerball tablet thingies and they seem to be doing a great job. This Kitchenaid is getting everything CLEAN. It also does a good job of drying. This model does have a heated dry cycle which I like. Some dishwasher today don't have that. I haven't noticed any spotting or food particles at all left over. Oh, and we haven't had any leaks like the previous reviewer. Overall, I am very pleased with it. It does take a long time (a little over 2 hrs for a normal wash and dry) but that is typical of all the new, energy efficent dishwashers. It's quiet, doesn't leak, and it cleans great. I just hope I still feel this way in a year or two.
top deals Kitchenaid KUDE20IXSS Superba Series EQ Dishwasher

Kitchenaid KUDE20IXSS Superba Series EQ Dishwasher
Rating: 100% based on 975 ratings. 91 user reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment