Saturday, May 4, 2013

Maytag MDB7749AWB

Maytag MDB7749AWB

Rating: 2.0 of 5 stars
Product price: Check new Price
Product asin : B004ORS3B8

Get now special offers Maytag MDB7749AWB with Secure Transaction In Here. The best online shopping.

More Details Maytag MDB7749AWB

Maytag MDB7749AWB Full Console Dishwasher with 14-Place Settings, 5 Cycles, 6 Options, SteamClean, Sensors, NSF Certified and Removable Upper Rack: Black

Costumers reviews
When shopping for a dishwasher I struggled with balancing features and price. Scouring the internet for reviews, I settled on this Maytag over a similarly priced Bosch. This Maytag features a food grinder/disposer vs having to clean a filter in the Bosch and many other lower priced dishwashers. *Easy installation. It comes with a plastic drain hose but not a water supply hose. The front legs and rear wheels are easily adjustable to fit typical cabinet openings. The supports can either be top mounted for wood countertops or side mounted for stone countertops. Maytag's website has the installation guide in pdf format if there are any doubts as to measurements required for installation. *The upper rack slopes from left to right, allowing it to hold taller items on the right side. The downside is that items taller than 6" won't fit on the left side. The rack is not adjustable but is removable. *The stainless steel tub keeps heat nicely and won't show staining from food or iron as badly as a white interior would. A small downside is that it can be a bit hard to see inside your dishwasher under poor lighting conditions. *The control panel is smooth and easy on the eyes, as is the whole front of the dishwasher. The touch buttons are easy to use. Choose your Wash cycle (Auto Clean Plus, Heavy, Normal, Light, Rinse Only), your Options (Steam Clean, Sanitize, Heated Dry, Delay Hours) and touch Start. Heated dry is selected by default with Normal wash but easily de-selected. Lights indicate wash, dry and clean (end of cycle). *The door doesn't have any type of latch, it just pulls open, but not without a bit of resistance. I wasn't sure I liked this at first, but it's been a non-issue with daily use. *Movable (and removable) silverware baskets with removable covers. The slots in the covers can be used to separate your silverware to keep them from nesting. So far I haven't found this necessary, so I leave the covers off. *There is plenty of room on the lower rack for larger items. The spray arms are high enough to allow larger pans and it also allows for placing cooking utensils in the far front or rear of the silverware baskets. You do sacrifice upper rack space to allow for all the space below, something to keep in mind if you wash more plastics and glasses than pans. *Quiet. Rated at 55 decibels. Although you can hear the grinder at times, it's not overly loud. Plenty of insulation surrounding the unit. Adjustable lower panel with attached insulation. *Dishes get sparkling clean without pre-rinsing, despite not being run on a daily basis. No food deposits, no spots (I used the included bottle of Jet Dry) and only a small amount of water left on the top of plastics or deeply cupped items in upper rack when using Heated Dry. I can't speak for air-drying because I haven't tried that yet. All things considered I highly recommend this Maytag.
best buy Maytag MDB7749AWB

Maytag MDB7749AWB
Rating: 100% based on 975 ratings. 91 user reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment