Frigidaire FGBD2435NF Gallery 24" Stainless Steel Full Console Dishwasher - Energy Star
Product price: Check new Price
Product asin : B007TCQHRW
Get now best buy Frigidaire FGBD2435NF Gallery 24" Stainless Steel Full Console Dishwasher - Energy Star with Secure Transaction In Here. The best online shopping.
More Details Frigidaire FGBD2435NF Gallery 24" Stainless Steel Full Console Dishwasher - Energy Star
Effortless Dry: The best drying Dishwasher.
Quiet Dishwasher: A quiet performance every time so it won't interrupt your time at home.
Built with American Pride: Appliances that are high-performing, more accessible, and more innovative than everdesigned, built, and engineered in the U.S.A.
Delay Start (2 - 4 - 6 Hours): Set your dishwasher to run on your schedule.
Smudge-Proof Stainless Steel: Real Stainless Steel with protective coating reduces fingerprints and smudges so it's easy to clean.
NSF Certified: Sanitize cycle removes 99.9% of common household bacteria.
Fits-More Capacity: Our large capacity, tall-tub dishwasher fits up to 14 place settings so you can wash even more at once.
Express-Select Controls: Easily select options with the touch of a button.
Stay-Put Door: The door stays put at whatever angle you open it.
Low-Rinse Aid Indicator Light
High Temperature Wash
Costumers reviews
I bought this from PC Richard, got it hooked up. I have been using it for one month. Overall appearance and interior design is good. Plenty of space to rack up your dishes, and is quiet. Cycle time on normal wash is 1.5 hrs and 2 hrs on heavy wash, this is really long time. I have no idea what this machine is doing. But the reason I gave this 2 stars is because it does not dry. The air dry and high temp wash are simply don't do its job. Almost 75% of my dishes are still damp, and have water on it. I would not go for a Frigidaire again. I am quite annoyed after waiting 2 hours for my dishes to be done, and get wet dishes to wipe down again. I would expect much more from Frigidaire.
Frigidaire FGBD2435NF Gallery 24" Stainless Steel Full Console Dishwasher - Energy Star
Rating: 100% based on 975 ratings. 91 user reviews.
Rating: 100% based on 975 ratings. 91 user reviews.


No comments:
Post a Comment