Saturday, May 4, 2013

KitchenAid Superba Architect Series II KUDS30FXSS Fully Integrated Dishwasher

KitchenAid Superba Architect Series II KUDS30FXSS Fully Integrated Dishwasher

Rating: 1.9 of 5 stars
Product price: Check new Price
Product asin : B004138F40

Get now special offers KitchenAid Superba Architect Series II KUDS30FXSS Fully Integrated Dishwasher with Secure Transaction In Here. The best online shopping.

More Details KitchenAid Superba Architect Series II KUDS30FXSS Fully Integrated Dishwasher

KitchenAid KUDS30FXSS Fully Integrated Dishwasher with 4 Cycles, Nylon Racks, ProScrub Option, NSF Certified Sani-Rinse, 49 dBA Whisper Quiet Sound Insulation and CEE Tier II Energy Star Qualified: Stainless Steel

Costumers reviews
I purchased this machine in January 2011 via Interenet observation. How disappointed I was! Especially because I heard KITCHENAID was a superior product. Well, it has been an experience, and a bad one at that. The diswasher was delivered, and I was surprised at the chintzy racks. I thought to myself could these possibly last? Well, not only did the racks not last, but the diswasher itself burned out within a month. The store I purchased it from replaced it with a brand new (same model) dishwasher, with the same cheap plastic racks. Within 5 months the rack tracking system broke as well as the wheels on the rack fell off. This time I called KitchenAid and they said they would send a repair man. I waited all day, though he was supposed to arrive prior to 3 PM. At 5PM I receive a call staing he is on his way, and five minutes later I receive a call stating that the repairman was rerouted to an emergency and they had "no one else to send,though they could get to me a week later". BUYER BEWARE .
special offers KitchenAid Superba Architect Series II KUDS30FXSS Fully Integrated Dishwasher

KitchenAid Superba Architect Series II KUDS30FXSS Fully Integrated Dishwasher
Rating: 100% based on 975 ratings. 91 user reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment