LG LDF7551ST LDF7551ST Built-In Dishwasher
Product price: Check new Price
Product asin : B007VXJ0BO
Get now best buy LG LDF7551ST LDF7551ST Built-In Dishwasher with Secure Transaction In Here. The best online shopping.
More Details LG LDF7551ST LDF7551ST Built-In Dishwasher
14 Place settings
7 Cycles
Stainless steel Tub
3-stage Filtration system
BPa-Free nylon Coated Tines
Energy Star Qualified
Hidden smoothTouchTM Controls with Led display
2 signaLightTM Led Cycle indicator Lights
Matching Commercial handle
EasyRackTM Plus with Fully adjustable Color-coded Tines
one-touch height adjustable upper Rack
48 dB LodecibelTM Quiet operation
Slim directdrive Motor
Safety water overflow detector
19-hour delay start
LodecibelTM Quiet operation
SenseCleanTM wash system
Variable spray intensities
Dual wash Mode
NSF-Certified sanitary Rinse
Hybrid Condensing drying system
Costumers reviews
I purchased a 1200.. top the line LG in September of 2009, November of 2011 the machine came up with an error code of 1E which the manual states a Water Inlet Valve. So the part was replaced... Guess What, that wasn't the issue, so I contacted LG and they had me go over some troubleshooting over the phone with no luck.... So they gave me Appliance Repair Centers that only deal with LG. To make a long story Short; After having 2 parts swapped out one was for $91.00, the Inlet Valve was $54.00 and another $91.00 yet to be paid to the Appliance Repair Guy... Oh and I forgot about the computer board (which only has a 5 year warranty) was replaced... I have a $1200.00 Dishwasher that does not work! LG called me to say that they will pro rate it by giving me $676.00, after all that was put into it, that comes to $440.00 and I have to send mine back...Hmmmmm I told the LG that this is unacceptable... her answer " Well sir, It's a "Man Made Product" So I laughed in-which I replied so if I purchase anything from LG and it craps out after 3 years I am suppose to just accept that "Oh Well! It's Man Made" My Fellow consumers out there BEWARE... LIFE IS NOT GOOD WITH LG.
LG LDF7551ST LDF7551ST Built-In Dishwasher
Rating: 100% based on 975 ratings. 91 user reviews.
Rating: 100% based on 975 ratings. 91 user reviews.


No comments:
Post a Comment