GE Cafe CDWT980VSS Fully Integrated Dishwasher - Stainless Steel
Product price: Check new Price
Product asin : B005FNVPNI
Get now top price GE Cafe CDWT980VSS Fully Integrated Dishwasher - Stainless Steel with Secure Transaction In Here. The best online shopping.
- Fully Integrated Dishwasher with 5 Wash Cycles, Towerless Nylon Racks, Two Utility Shelves with StemSafe, DeepClean Cycles and Silence Rating of 48 dB
Fully Integrated Dishwasher with 5 Wash Cycles, Towerless Nylon Racks, Two Utility Shelves with StemSafe, DeepClean Cycles and Silence Rating of 48 dB
Costumers reviews
I adore this dishwasher! Is it weird to love an appliance so much? I bought this along with the Cafe range and microwave. It's beautiful, sleek and modern and looks great in my kitchen. The controls are on the top of the door and are very easy to understand. One of the greatest things about this dishwasher is I can fill it up with an entire container of detergent! It gives a little warning light on the control panel when the detergent starts getting low. Super convenient! This is also the quietest dishwasher I've ever seen (heard? not heard?). Sometimes I'll forget if I started it or not and have to actually put my ear against the counter to hear if it's running. Even then, it may take a little bit to figure it out. This was a huge benefit as I live in a loft with the living room/kitchen/dining room all open. The top rack slopes so that on one side you can put taller glasses and the other side, shorter. This allows you to get taller items in the opposite side of the lower rack, like cookie sheets. Overall, great design, great function!
GE Cafe CDWT980VSS Fully Integrated Dishwasher - Stainless Steel
Rating: 100% based on 975 ratings. 91 user reviews.
Rating: 100% based on 975 ratings. 91 user reviews.


No comments:
Post a Comment