KitchenAid Superba Series KUDS30IXBL
Product price: Check new Price
Product asin : B0049Q0FB0
Get now special discount KitchenAid Superba Series KUDS30IXBL with Secure Transaction In Here. The best online shopping.
More Details KitchenAid Superba Series KUDS30IXBL
The ProScrub ® Option is an ideal solution for casserole dishes and other large platters that require concentrated cleaning of carmelized or baked-on messes. The wash system delivers better results (combined wash and dry results of leading premium brands' highest MSRP models; dry testing conducted without rinse aid).
Costumers reviews
We bought this dishwasher right before Thanksgiving, so it has been through two major holidays now. It is SO quiet! I no longer have to turn the TV up so I can hear it while the dishwasher is running (we have an open kitchen/family room). I wanted a dishwasher with a delay start so I could run it while we were sleeping, so I didn't have to hear the noise...but it doesn't really matter anymore, because it's so quiet anyway! I love how the silverware are separated - I think most dishwashers have this feature now - it keeps the silverware from nesting. My daughter hates it, because she has to be careful how she pulls the silverware out of the holes, but I never have any silverware come out of a washing cycle dirty anymore. That used to always be a problem with my old dishwasher. The ProScrub feature does not always get rid of everything with my dirtiest casserole dishes and pots; however, it is always easy to finish cleaning it when I take them out of the dishwasher. It beats having to scrub and scrub to get dried food (or burnt food) off of the casserole dishes/pots. My only real complaint is that it is easy to lean against the door and accidentally hit some buttons on the door. It doesn't automatically turn it on - you have to press start for it to begin a cycle - but I wish it wasn't so easy to hit a button. If I'm cleaning or cooking near the dishwasher, I usually use the Control Lock button. An integrated panel would solve this issue, but most of the ones in my price range had a handle on the door, which would make it impossible to open my silverware drawer, so I had to go with the buttons on the front of the door. It's a small issue, and certainly not a deal braker. Luckily, I'm the only one who seems to have this problem - my children have never accidentally turned it on. Lastly, the black dishwasher is so easy to keep clean. I really love it and would highly recommend this dishwasher to anyone who wants great cleaning power in a mid-range price. UPDATE 10/8/12: Our upper rack adjuster has now broken. When I tried to take the dishes out, the entire upper rack fell. My husband was right next to me when it happened, so I was very lucky that we both caught it and somehow miraculously, none of the glasses broke. We ordered the new parts (bought 2 - figured the other side will go soon too) instead of wasting our money on a service call. We have been very lucky, though - we haven't had any other problems with this unit yet, unlike all the other reviewers...knock on wood.
KitchenAid Superba Series KUDS30IXBL
Rating: 100% based on 975 ratings. 91 user reviews.
Rating: 100% based on 975 ratings. 91 user reviews.


No comments:
Post a Comment