KitchenAid 24 In. Stainless Steel Dishwasher - KUDC10IXSS
Product price: Check new Price
Product asin : B003ZVI85K
Get now best deal KitchenAid 24 In. Stainless Steel Dishwasher - KUDC10IXSS with Secure Transaction In Here. The best online shopping.
More Details KitchenAid 24 In. Stainless Steel Dishwasher - KUDC10IXSS
Experience exceptional wash and dry performance that delivers better results (combined wash and dry results of leading premium brands' highest MSRP models; dry testing conducted without rinse aid). A Heat Dry option helps ensure dishes are dry when the cycle ends.
Costumers reviews
I never write reviews, but after my frustration in looking at dishwasher reviews, I felt I needed to. This is a good quality machine for an affordable price. We run ours almost daily and it works great. You use a minimal amount of soap (1/2 the soap dispenser) and the rinse aid and these are clean dishes. Longer cycle than I'm used to but the 1 hour cycle is nice if you don't mind a quick wipe of your dishes before you put them away(or open it and let them air dry). There is noise when it draws water, almost like a pump turning on and off, but the running cycle is quiet. The racks are large, and hold alot of dishes. The silverware tray is roomy as well. I would definitely recommend this if you're looking for a good dishwasher without spending $1,000.
KitchenAid 24 In. Stainless Steel Dishwasher - KUDC10IXSS
Rating: 100% based on 975 ratings. 91 user reviews.
Rating: 100% based on 975 ratings. 91 user reviews.


No comments:
Post a Comment