Bosch SHE55R55UC 500 24" Stainless Steel Fully Integrated Dishwasher - Energy Star
Product price: Check new Price
Product asin : B0056IZ0PQ
Get now top price Bosch SHE55R55UC 500 24" Stainless Steel Fully Integrated Dishwasher - Energy Star with Secure Transaction In Here. The best online shopping.
More Details Bosch SHE55R55UC 500 24" Stainless Steel Fully Integrated Dishwasher - Energy Star
Bosch dishwashers offer ultra quiet operation at 46dBA while offering up to4 wash cycles and 3 options which fit any household needs See your bills shrinking with efficient water and energy without compromising on performance Plus our RACKMATIC adjus...
Costumers reviews
I have to somewhat agree with one of the negative reviews below. I just had my new Bosch dishwasher installed and was very excited. However, I was quite disappointed when the first wash was complete. Things weren't dry properly even though I have used JetDry. Some parts were dry, but some parts felt wet. (and I am not talking about water pooling on concaved bottom of cups or bowls. This is understandable.) Some areas were dry to the touch, but there are lots of spots with condensation here and there - on utensils, side of some bowls, and so on. (They weren't overlapping and weren't even touching each other.) Even the arms of the center sprinkler were dripping because of condensation and the bottom of the silverware rack was wet. As I open the door I could see mild condensation on the surface of the inside of the door as well. On second load, I used "Extra Dry" mode hoping that it would fix the problem. It looked slightly better, but the condensation still occured and I had to take out the dishes and bowls and dry them on separate dish racks. I think it cleaned decently and it is quiet as advertised, but my 8 years old JenAir dishwasher was already as quiet and it dried excellently compared to this Bosch. I guess it's because it doesn't have a heating element as someone already pointed out. I am quite disappointed and trying to find a way to solve this problem. I chose this model especially because none of JenAir models have the front display panel. But now I'm seriously considering returning this one and get JenAir instead. *** Update *** I checked out several forums and found out it is indeed because of Bosch's unique drying system called "condensation drying." It basically uses the heat produced during the wash cycle to dry the dishes. There's pros and cons to this system. Pros: Since it is not using heating element, it reduces energy consumption quite a lot. Cons: Since the drying relys on the heat of the dishes after the wash, those made of ceramic, glass, or metal will dry quite efficiently, but those made of materials such as soft plastic - that does not hold the heat for long - will not be able to dry completely. There are few tips to handle this situation. 1) Run the kitchen water until it becomes hot, then start the dishwasher. 2) Drying agents like JetDry is a must. 3) Make sure the water temperature for the house is sufficiently hot. (The water temp of my house is slightly hotter than warm currently, so I'm planning on raising the temp.) 4) Leave the dishes in for more than an hour (or a few) after the cycle so that the left over heat can dry them. I do like having dishwasher that can dry very well like my old one, but once I understood how Bosch's system works, I am willing to give it a little more try.
Bosch SHE55R55UC 500 24" Stainless Steel Fully Integrated Dishwasher - Energy Star
Rating: 100% based on 975 ratings. 91 user reviews.
Rating: 100% based on 975 ratings. 91 user reviews.


No comments:
Post a Comment