Tuesday, April 30, 2013

GE Profile : PDWT580RSS 24 Built-In Dishwasher - Stainless Steel

GE Profile : PDWT580RSS 24 Built-In Dishwasher - Stainless Steel

Rating: 2.5 of 5 stars
Product price: Check new Price
Product asin : B002R1A7LW

Get now best price GE Profile : PDWT580RSS 24 Built-In Dishwasher - Stainless Steel with Secure Transaction In Here. The best online shopping.

More Details GE Profile : PDWT580RSS 24 Built-In Dishwasher - Stainless Steel

Easily and safely load and unload your dishware from this dishwasher, thanks to the ball-tipped, fold-down tines in the upper and lower racks, the Easy-Glide roller system and 2 upper utility shelves with StemSafe.

Costumers reviews
I honestly have no idea what these bad reviews are all about. Since most say they came with the house, I think they've reviewed the wrong product because NO builder installs a dishwasher this expensive as part of the "package." They get a cheapie and I'm sure that's what they're talking about since this is the first d/w that comes up in a search on Amazon for GE Profile. GE does make a "builder grade" GE Profile dishwasher, had one myself and it is atrocious. But,THIS ISN'T THAT DISHWASHER! Check out this item number and again, NO builder, unless you're building a million dollar home, will put this one in as "standard." That aside, this is hands down, the best dishwasher I've ever owned! It washes everything right the first time, you can NEVER hear the thing running, and it's one of the best rated dishwashers by Consumer Reports. I did a ton of research before buying and this one, couple with the positive reviews on other websites where people actually take the time to read the stock number before reviewing, I made the purchase and am pleased beyond measure. I wasn't too thrilled about putting out this much money for a dishwasher and to be frank, all of the others I looked at had only a 3 star rating at best. This one, a 4.5 from Consumer Reports! The racks are adjustable, which is nice for taller pans, and the dishes stack in neatly without moving whatsoever. There is a top sprayer to make sure the top rack is always clean and to date, I've never had anything come out looking as if it had never been washed. AND, in a house full of boys, if you think THEY take the time to wash their dishess off before putting them in the dishwasher, THINK AGAIN! You're doing good to just get them in there in the first place, let alone have them rinsed! Each and every time, everything comes out perfectly clean, steamed and sanitized. There's only one thing I don't like about it - the clock is on the top and when you shut the door, you cannot see how much time is left. That's my only gripe and quite frankly, I can deal with that. Just make SURE you put rinse aid in the door of every dishwasher or they will not dry. AWESOME DISHWASHER, even beats my Kitchenaid (which are rated terribly now by Consumer Reports. What happened with that one?). HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
best offers GE Profile : PDWT580RSS 24 Built-In Dishwasher - Stainless Steel

GE Profile : PDWT580RSS 24 Built-In Dishwasher - Stainless Steel
Rating: 100% based on 975 ratings. 91 user reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment