Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Bosch SHX3AR75UC Ascenta 24" Stainless Steel Fully Integrated Dishwasher - Energy Star

Bosch SHX3AR75UC Ascenta 24" Stainless Steel Fully Integrated Dishwasher - Energy Star

Rating: 3.2 of 5 stars
Product price: Check new Price
Product asin : B0056IYZHK

Get now best price Bosch SHX3AR75UC Ascenta 24" Stainless Steel Fully Integrated Dishwasher - Energy Star with Secure Transaction In Here. The best online shopping.

More Details Bosch SHX3AR75UC Ascenta 24" Stainless Steel Fully Integrated Dishwasher - Energy Star

The Ascenta line of dishwashers offers outstanding Bosch quietness efficiency and a rich feature set as a superior alternative to all-plastic tub dishwashers Our exclusive stainless-steel wash tub with a polypropylene base makes purchasing an easy

Costumers reviews
I felt compeled to write a review after reading many of the reviews prior to buying this dishwasher. I was on the fence, but this model had the features I was looking for and thought I would try it. I had a almost new GE Profile that I should have loved. It was AWEFUL!!!! The dishes did not come out clean and I tried every product out there switching between gel and powder with no luck. After reading the reviews one of the complaints on this one was inside too small and spots. I used the rinse aide that came with the washer along with the tablets and my dishes sparkle. Yes, the inside is smaller, but what I found out is that because the inside racks are configured nice I can pack dishes in very easy. I could not line my dishes up before because they would not come out clean. I am very happy and have been using it for 3 weeks....
best buy Bosch SHX3AR75UC Ascenta 24" Stainless Steel Fully Integrated Dishwasher - Energy Star

Bosch SHX3AR75UC Ascenta 24" Stainless Steel Fully Integrated Dishwasher - Energy Star
Rating: 100% based on 975 ratings. 91 user reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment